Ladies and Gentlemen, Matt Hicks

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Chapter 7: Excuse me, President Hicks

Hi there everyone.....Well I finally made it to the White House about 4 months ago. I met some interesting people and saw damn near everything in the city. I only tripped over about 200 homeless people. I have noticed that there is a common theme between my trips to cities and homeless people. Well the city that houses our wonderful President was the worst of all...how ironic. Either way it is a pretty cool city, lots of free crap to do and you can walk everywhere.

This woman has been living outside the White House since 1981 in this tent. She was wearing a helmet. Needless to say she doesn't like our current president. Pretty crazy stuff.....

This here is a T-Rex King of the dinosaurs. Next to him was Fred Flintstone using a Flamingo as a golf club. I said "Holy Crap Fred you're going to break that freakin' birds neck.".....He slapped Wilma.

I wonder how they got this elephant through the front door.
I toured NPR and it was sweet. Now I know where all my morning shows are taped.

So much damn history took place here and I don't know a thing about it.


I saw it all...PLANES IN BUILDINGS!!!! PLANES IN BUILDINGS!!! THERE IS A PLANE IN THIS BUILDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and the Golden wiener of Rah
Nothin like a giant stone wiener in the middle of the field to make my day.
I could not resist.
I put a nickel in the slot and he stood up and did a little dance. I put another nickel in his hat. What a job.
Korean War Monument..... I love M*A*S*H

Same Ding Dong different angle

The White House is not really all that impressive. It just looks like it needs a paint job.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home