Ladies and Gentlemen, Matt Hicks

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Chapter 3: Rampage San Fran, CA

I went to a show in San Fran not to long ago. The city was the hillyest place since Dolly Parton's boobies. BAM eat that Dolly with your singing and terrible childhood. San Fran is pretty sweet except you step on a bum every five feet. That market is saturated with begging crazies. So future bums look elsewhere. Anyways here are some pics.

I drove to Muir Woods. These are giant redwoods. It was like the Star Wars with the Ewoks. I actually caught one and befriended it. It then bit me so I let it free. If you are reading this you little beefer I will get you back one of these days.


All they do is sleep and roar. Like fat people.
I drove out to some beach overlook. It was nuts.

I did a cannonball from up there and splashed God. He was like "Damn Matt, that is a 10"

Life is hard I tell ya.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home