Ladies and Gentlemen, Matt Hicks

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Chapter 2: Random Moments of Bliss

Ok now that I have some time at work (note at work) I am going to through some more random crap together. First check out this salad I got at the Cerner cafeteria. A guy named Musa made it for me. It is called a Sizzlin Caesar and it is the best salad ever made. I asked Musa for more cheese and he slapped a crouton in my eye and I respect the shit out of that. Viva Caesar.

















Here are some more Moab pics. They are crazy. WOOOOOOOOOO!!!





















































That food tasted like burnt crap. Mine was ok but Hamilton's was like eating a charcoal turd.

Vegas Pics below. Craziest week ever. I am still recovering. And Chris' feet smelled like Hamilton's food with a pinch of raw ass cheese. The first pic explains everything.













































1 Comments:

At 12:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

good fucking god, who let you on the internet...

Nice blog, Hicks. You should title your next post "SYL".

 

Post a Comment

<< Home