Ladies and Gentlemen, Matt Hicks

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Chapter 1: The Beginning of the World

















Ok so I have had tons of requests for posting pictures (Well not tons, but enough. Plus I'm bored.) This seems like the best way of doing so. I am going to start out by posting past work trips and other crap for those who would like to see what I have been doing for the past year and a half. I know that I have kept out of touch with everyone. A) I have been busy B) You all know I am a lazy bastard C) I have not really been busy. So I will start the world with random crap.






















Here are some pics from Moab. Rusty, Brad, Zack and I jumped mountains and had some good cries. We all grew beards, me a bad ass neck beard. Now I know what a half man feels like. Look out pubes here I come.






1 Comments:

At 1:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

When can we go back?!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home