Ladies and Gentlemen, Matt Hicks

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Chapter 6: Sunny Seattle

Hello for those that still check this every once in a while. I decided I should maybe put more pics up of stuff I do to show you how interesting my life is. I got back from Seattle a long time ago. I went to visit Megan and we partied like it was post-war. Seattle was one of the coolest cities yet. I ate so much fish I grew gills and farted bubbles.
This is a monk fish. It is ugly looking like my cousin Leroy.
This is an asian woman selling flowers. All asians sell flowers.
Here is Professor Chong explaining how to properly stack a crab.
Great pic of Megan and I wearing the same clothes that we wore the day before and the day before that and the day before that.

We found these rocks

Megan loves fishing boats.
"My God is he going to throw that,"said Matt. He threw the fish.

Thanks for the scars you little bastards. There is nothing like waking up at 4 in the morning with a cat deciding your butt crack would make a great place to sleep.

Seattle mountain bike trail. Megan walks really fast.

1 Comments:

At 10:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

my cats were just asking the other day what ever happened to that big asshole that slept here once.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home