Ladies and Gentlemen, Matt Hicks

Monday, April 10, 2006

Chapter 5: Fun in the sun with no pants

Ok I am really far behind on my posts. I still have Seattle and DC to go. And Orlando ahead of me. I can't wait to go back to the crap-hole of the penis state. Anyways here is San Diego. It rocked!! I stayed in one of the top beach resorts in the nation, and a rat got into our room. A big ass rat. I crapped the sheets. Here are some pics:



I got married. We are doing well. Three kids and a dog named peanut.
We drove by this everyday while blasting Mexican music in mini-van. One day there was a guy up there mowing the bricks. I yelled "ey chico you can't mow no bricks" he was like "que"
I tried to teach Adam a new beer opening trick. He screwed it up as you can see. I laughed.
Adam's bro came to visit and I slept in bed with his cousin for two or three night. It was pretty funny. Here is a bird.
I painted this.
This is were we stayed. Pretty awesome. It was also haunted, so I had to go all ghost busters on its ass.
This woman was walking on the beach with two parrots. I fed her a cracker.
Yeah I drew a wiener in the sand.
Look out Iran here we come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home